About Project Management Professional Course Online
PMP certification training online is required to enhance the skills in project management and to withstand for the competition in the current competitive world. Besides, technical skills, the people who are planning to get a high profile job or who are already working for an MNC should be good at project management skills.
At Root2learn, our aim is to provide the knowledge on core practices and various areas of project management and make people gain the ability to manage their projects successfully. Online PMP Course in Bangalore provided by Root2learn upskills the coordination of tasks through the proved PMP Online Certification approach in people that supports the people to deal with different projects from small to big, successfully.
There are a lot of IT & Non-IT companies all over the world who expects a great ROI and so they hire the people who have awesome project management skills. At Root2learn, people will be taught how to prepare for the Online PMP Exam training in Bangalore using different techniques and skills. Apart from making them well-prepared for the PMP examination, our project management professional course online in bangalore will help them to be effective projective managers.
With vast experience in training the best PMP Training Institute in Bangalore for beginners, our trainers gained the ability to educate people from basics to the core. Initially, we will make people understand the process of project management and then we will let them learn about Project phases, Project stakeholders, Project life cycle, general management skills, project integration management, and much more.
PMP Course Training Description
At Root2learn, we ensure that our project management professional course helps you learn managing your projects on time without any flaws, effectively. Our course includes presentations, real-time examples, and practical sessions.
Why Choose Root2Learn for PMP Certification Training Online at Bangalore?
PMP Training in Bangalore helps IT and Non-IT job holders to enhance their project management skills, help their company to improve ROI using different project management techniques, to get high-paid salaries, to get new and big projects, and much more.
- Getting to know the participants
- Introduction to PMI
- PMP Certification advantages
- PMP certification process and fees related information
- PMP Application procedures instructions on how to fill in the form
- PMP examination information on the split of questions, question pattern
- PMP examination Tips on how to prepare and take the examination (this theme will be reiterated throughout the course)
- PMP – Fulfilling the CCR requirements Familiarization with course outline Familiarization with the protocols and timings Expectation setting and clarifications
You can now take benefits of Online training of project management courses in bangalore.
2. Introduction to Project Management Courses Online
- What are Projects? Projects vs. Operations
- Project Management and the role of Project Manager
- The concept of Progressive Elaboration
- PMBOK® Guide structure
- The concept of Program Management and Portfolio Management
- The concept of Project Management Office (PMO) Multiple modes of operations of PMO
- You can also able to take maximum advantage PMP Online Certification in Bangalore
3. Project Management Context
- The concept of Project Lifecycle and its characteristics
- Phases defining the Project Lifecycle
- Stakeholders in a Project
- Varying types of Project organizational structures Functional, Matrix and Projectized their advantages and disadvantages
4. Project Management Processes
- Project lifecycle vs. Product lifecycle
- Description of five process groups in the Project
- Lifecycle and their interactions
- Characteristics and components of Process groups Process Interactions / Customization of Processes Mapping of Project Management Processes across the
- Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
- Quiz â€“ Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- The role of Integration Management in Project execution
- Description of multiple ways in a Project can arise
- SOW its characteristics
- Description of Enterprise Environmental factors and organizational assets which can impact a Project
- Project Charter its characteristics Project Management Plan Development Contents of the Project Management Plan
- PMIS its role in effective Project Management
- Directing and Managing Project Work
- The role of Configuration Management system in Project environment
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Work
- Performing Integrated Change Control
- How to manage changes in a Project?
- Change Control Management activities involved in a Project
- Role of Change Control Board in Project environment
- Closing a Project ( or a Phase)
- Multiple types of closures (Administrative closure and Financial closure)
- Updating process to organizational Process assets
- Quiz Project Integration Management
- PMP Course Online Training Management Scope
- Project Scope vs. Product Scope and their interrelationships
- Importance of Scope Management Plan in the Project
- Collect Requirements process
- Define Scope Process
- Project Scope statement
- Creating and Managing W BS
- Interactions of WBS with other Breakdown structures used in Project Environment
- Validate Scope process
- Scope Validation vs. Quality Control
- Control Scope process
- Quiz Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Importance of Time Management in a Project environment
- Define Activities process
- Sequence Activities process
- Multiple types of dependencies across activities
- Precedence Diagramming Method
- Estimating Activity Resource process
- Estimating Activity Duration process
- Various duration estimating procedures Top-Down, Bottom-up, Analogous, Parametric etc.
- Develop Schedule Process
- The importance of Critical Path in Project Management
- Critical Path computation and explanation of its characteristics
- Application of techniques like Fast tracking, Crashing, Resource Optimization, PERT etc in schedule development
- Use of Modelling techniques in Scheduling
- Critical Chain applications
- Quiz Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- The importance of Cost Management in Projects
- Cost Management Plan and its use in Cost control
- Analogous, Parametric and Bottom-up methods of Cost estimating
- Multiple types of cost estimates Order of Magnitude and Definitive estimates
- Determine Budget process
- Cost Baseline and its management
- Control costs process
- Application of Earned value management techniques for Cost Management
- Cost and Schedule Performance Indices and their use in Forecasting
- Quiz â€“ Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Quality vs. Product Quality
- Concepts of Quality Management
- Project Management vis-A -vis Quality Management
- Planning Quality Management process
- Project Quality Management Plan and Process Improvement Plan
- Perform Quality Assurance process
- The role of Quality Audits in Quality Management
- Perform Quality Control process
- Seven basic tools of Quality Control including Control Charts, Cause and Effect diagrams, Pareto Diagrams, Stratification, Histograms, Scatter diagrams etc.
- Cost of Quality/ Cost of Non-Quality concepts
- Quiz â€“ Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Developing Human Resource Management Plan process
- Organizational Planning & Structures
- Description of OBS and RBS RAM and RACI Charts
- How Staffing Management Plan enables HR Management?
- Acquire Project Team Process
- Managing Virtual teams in a Project environment
- Building effective Project teams
- Develop Project Team process
- Importance of Trainings in Project team development
- Delegation for effective management Multiple stages of Team Development Manage Project team process Performance Appraisals of team members
- Types of Power De-facto and Personal Powers
- Project Managers’ leadership styles Conflict Handling multiple models How to motivate Team members? Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Fredrick Herzberg’s Two-Factor Theory
- Theory X, Y and Z descriptions and their application to Project Management
- Expectancy Theories
- Quiz Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Planning Communications Management Process
- Project Communications structures
- Communications requirements analysis in the Project environment
- Communication Channels in a Project
- Communications Management Plan
- Sender Receiver models in the Project environment
- Manage Communications process
- Communication Methods â€“ Push, Pull and Interactive
- Control Communication Process
- Reporting Performance
- Obstacles in cross-cultural communication
- Quiz- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Risk Management cycle in a Project environment
- Plan Risk Management process
- Importance of Risk Management Plan in the Risk Management Lifecycle
- Types of Risks which can impact a Project
- Identify Risks process
- Risk identification facilitators Brainstorming, Delphi techniques, SW OT Analysis, Documentation Review, Checklist Analysis etc
- Risk Register preparation and update Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis process Probability Impact Matrix and its use in Risk Management
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis process
- Use of varying Simulation Techniques
- Application of Decision Tree analysis and Sensitivity Analysis tools to Risk Management
- Strategies of Risk response for positive and negative risks, Risk Register updation
- Monitor and Control Risks process
- Use of Risk Audits, Reserve Analysis and Variance and Trend Analysis in Monitoring and Control of Risks
- Quiz â€“Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Why Procurement is important for Projects?
- Plan Procurement Management process
- Make or Buy analysis
- Major types of Contracts including FFP, Cost plus, T& M and their variations
- Risks associated with various types of contracts Importance of Procurement Management Plan
- Creating Procurement SOW and Procurement Documents
- Conduct Procurements Process
- Various types of Procurement documents incl. RFP, RFQ, IB etc.
- Source Selection criteria to analyze vendor responses
- Control Procurements process
- Contract change – how to manage them more effectively
- Dispute management processes Contract documentation file Discharge of contracts
- Close Procurements process
- Quiz Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders Process
- Conducting Stakeholder Analysis
- Power-Interest Grid
- Creating the Stakeholder Register
- Plan Stakeholder Management Process Stakeholder
- Engagement Levels
- Stakeholder Engagement Assessment Matrix
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement process
- Control Stakeholder Engagement Process
- Professional Responsibility
- Professional Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Professional responsibilities towards
- Workshop Valedictory
Benefits of PMP Certification Training Online:
PMP Course Online Training in Bangalore is an essential step to be taken by everyone for career development and here are the benefits why you should take Project Management Professional Course at Root2learn. We are also providing best guidence for Online PMP Exam training in Bangalore.
Our PMP certification training makes you show your excellence in the project and you can meet the requirements of global project management clients. Being global accepted, there is a lot of craze for PMP certification and we, at Root2learn provides the best PMP Training Institute in Bangalore that makes you speak global language of project management.
It is proved in PMI Project Management Salary Survey (Ninth Edition) that a PMP certified professional gets 20% salary more than an uncertified person. If you are looking to get a job in a top company, they will prefer a PMP certified candidate to uncertified.
At Root2learn, we train people in the way that they will have 85% chances to get a job over other PMP uncertified candidates. Also, the people who had taken the project management professional course by our professional trainers are seeing 15 – 20% hike in their salaries.
Better Project Manager:
The name of the course ‘PMP certification training’ itself says that the course is all about project management. At Root2learn, our trainers will make you a better project manager by Online PMP Course in Bangalore training in a different approach with various techniques of project management.
Appreciation and Promotion:
Our project management courses in bangalore makes you an expert and enhances your project management skills. You will also learn to complete your project within the deadlines efficiently and so you will get the appreciation from your seniors and there is also a chance to get your much-awaited promotion. The Root2learn team of PMP trainer helps you learn many unknown techniques and make sure you can impress your seniors with them.
Appears Great on CV:
Even a small company gets tons of CVs every day and it would be hard for them to choose the best among them and then PMP certification helps you. PMP certification shows that you are interested in learning project management skills and how passionate you are to get your dream job. Here, at Root2learn, we will make your learn necessary project management skills and makes you achieve your dream job.
A strong professional network is a stepping stone for your career development. By joining our project management professional course online, you can have new connections with other PMP-certified professionals which will make you form a strong professional network in no time.
Eligibilty for PMP Online Certification:
Before joining any project management courses in bangalore, you must have to know the eligibility criteria to apply for PMP certification. Here are the eligibility details of PMP Online Certification.
The candidate should possess a secondary degree (High School Diploma, Associates Degree, or Global equivalent) with 5 years of unique non-overlapping professional project management experience, during which at least 7500 hours are spent in leading and directing the projects and 35 hours of project management education.
The candidate should possess a 4-year degree (Bachelors Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years of Project Management experience, during which 4500 hours are spent in leading and directing projects and 35 hours of Project Management Education.
PMP Application Approval:
After the completion of Project Management Professional Course at root2learn, you will be eligible to apply for PMP exam. After applying for the exam, your application will get approved within 5 days and then you are allowed to schedule your exam date, time, and location. Once your application got approved, you can write the exam within a time limit of one year.
Who can attend PMP Online Certification?
- Associate Project Managers
- Project Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Analysts
- Project Leaders
- Senior Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Product Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Project Team Members seeking PMP® or CAPM® certification.
- Any IT Professional can be able to take part in PMP Course Online Training in Bangalore
How do you provide online training for PMP®?
The training would be provided over a web platform. It is the most demanded & modernised way of “Instructor Led Training” without the need for expensive travelling that can be attended from anywhere in the world. You can attained from your home.
Do I get any assistance from your side to fill up the application form?
Yes, we will guide you on how to apply & fill up the PMP application form in PMI website
Which option do I choose for training, Virtual or classroom training?
You can decide which one suitable for you:
|Less fee ( 7000 INR)||More fee (12000 INR)|
|Recorded video of same session to refer in future||No, recorded video|
|Can attain from any place, internet ( 512 KBPS speed) and System required||Need to go at training venue|
|Can attain from home or office or from other country||No, have to stay in same city|
|Interactive session||Interactive session|
|Interaction with global professionals||Mostly local professionals|
|Flexi class pass, can attain as many class want in same fee||One class|
|If miss any class can go through same training video to connect in next session, and ask if have any query or can attain in any batch||If miss the class, will not able to attain same session|
|Gradually learning ( as training will go near about one month, so you can prepare with training) will get enough time to revise covered topics||Some training will finished in 4 days, or within one week. So it will be more load and will not have enough time to revise covered topics|
|Highly expected trainer ( 23 years, 6 years training experience)||May be have experienced trainer|
|Demo session ( past recorded video)||Not available|
What is Virtual classroom training?
Virtual classroom training for PMP Certification is training conducted via online live streaming of a class. The classes are conducted by a PMP certified trainer with more than 23 years of work and training experience. It is interactive session, you can asked the question to trainer and will also ask the question. it is one to one interaction. It is video conference type of training.
Is this live training, or will I watch pre-recorded videos?
All the classes are live. They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during the class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
What tools do I need to attend the training sessions?
- Windows: any version newer than Windows XP SP3
- Mac: any version newer than OSX 10.6
- Internet speed: Preferably faster than 512 Kbps
- Headset, speakers, microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to the others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
Where is the training held?
There is no training venue for Virtual classroom training. It is online live training you can attained from your home by login at your system, for that we will provide you login id and password.
For classroom training you will get email at your registered email id as per your location.
You offer an Exam Money Back Guarantee. How does it work?
We have exam passing guarantee. For that you have to follow our Terms and Conditions:
- After completing training go through video at least once to recollect all point once again before going for exam.
- Score 80% in 8 mock tests out of 10 mock tests
- Go through complete materiel provided by us at leastÂ two time
- Be active in discussion group after training as well
You can take examination any time, but you have to follow all above conditions, If you fail in exam. after following above conditions. We will refund whole training fee after deducting 10% processing fee.
Refund Process: To receive a refund, you must make a request through the email. You must submit a copy of your score card along with the date you completed your online classroom training and account details. Root2learn will refund the course price within 30 days of receiving all required documentation .
What is 100% training quality guarentee?
If you are not happy with our training quality, inform us within 1st half of Training on First Day. We will refund your entire training fee with 7 working days.
PMP Free Mock Test
0 of 25 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify an email address.
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Question 1 of 25
1. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 2 of 25
2. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 3 of 25
3. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 4 of 25
4. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 5 of 25
5. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 6 of 25
6. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 7 of 25
7. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 8 of 25
8. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 9 of 25
9. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 10 of 25
10. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 11 of 25
11. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 12 of 25
12. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 13 of 25
13. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 14 of 25
14. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 15 of 25
15. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 16 of 25
16. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 17 of 25
17. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 18 of 25
18. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 19 of 25
19. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 20 of 25
20. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 21 of 25
21. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 22 of 25
22. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 23 of 25
23. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 24 of 25
24. Question1 pointsCorrect
Question 25 of 25
25. Question1 pointsCorrect