Internet of Things – IoT Certification
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of different devices accessed through the internet. IoT changes your professional life by changing the way you do business and in future, it will be a must-have network to develop your business. The original estimates of Cisco IBSG say that 50 billion IoT connected devices can be seen by 2020, which is a wonderful opportunity to start a career in it. So, at root2learn, we have introduced IoT training online.
Why is IoT in Demand?
The aim of IoT is to read the data through sensors and process it with the applications on cloud platform which in turn used to generate a different kind of outputs. The choices for connected devices and solutions are continuously growing and so the consumers and business owners relying on the IoT projects to solve their problems. So, IoT is gaining demand drastically and it requires more than 3 lakh employees for it.
Finding enough people who have IoT skills has become hard for the recruiters as there are very fewer people who are well-versed with IoT and practical knowledge on it. So, Root2learn started Internet of Things training with experienced trainers who can handle beginners and professionals as well.
Our Internet of things training online has designed for the people, who have basic knowledge of electronic circuit design, microcontrollers, and programming languages. To design and develop IoT applications, advanced concepts and methodologies should be known to everyone and the Root2learn Internet of Things training provides it.
The professionals who choose IoT training at root2learn can also learn communication technologies, legacy protocols, Physical layer applications, new IoT applications, Python course and much more.
Good knowledge of Arduino platforms and interfacing low level peripherals.
Introduction- Concepts and Technologies behind Internet of Things (IoT)
Concepts & Definitions
Identification, localization, wireless protocols, data storage and security; Collecting, communicating, coordinating, and leveraging the data from connected devices; Understand how to develop and implement IoT technologies, solutions, and applications. Machine Learning, Distributed Computing, Artificial Intelligence
- IoT Architecture
- IoT Network Architecture
- IoT Device Architecture
- IoT Application Architecture
- Client Server vs Publish Subscribe Architecture
- IoT Device Design
Sensors – Classification & selection criteria based on nature, frequency and amplitude of signal
Embedded Development Boards – Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Galileo, ESP8266,
Interfacing peripherals & Programming GPIOs – Input/output peripherals, Sensor modules
Design Considerations – Cost, Performance & Power Consumption trade offs
- IoT Communication Protocols
- Wired Communication Protocols – UART, USART
- Wireless Communication Protocols –Bluetooth, Zigbee, 6lowPAN, WiFi
- Networking Protocols –OSI Reference Model, TCP/IP, Ethernet
- Application Protocols – HTTP, Web sockets, MQTT, CoAP
- Programming Languages
- Python –
- Cloud Computing
- Concept & Architecture of Cloud
- Role of Cloud Computing in IoT
- Tools, API and Platform for integration of IoT devices with Cloud
HANDS ON SESSIONS:
- Interfacing sensor (Analog & Digital) with MCUs
- Interfacing switches and LEDs with MCUs
- Developing advance user interfaces (virtual reality) for intelligent IoT devices
- Interfacing sensors and other peripherals using SPI and I2C communication protocols
- Installation of Python, Vpython
- Learning python fundamentals and programming
- Installation & usage of Numpy python package
- Working with arrays using Numpy package
- Working with 2D/3D graphics using Vpython package
- Running python on Raspberry Pi, GPIO programming
- Setting up wireless (bluetooth) link between systems
- Configuring bluetooth module by using AT commands
- Configuring and uploading data on cloud using WiFi ESP8266 module using AT commands
- Programming ESP8266 module using LUA and Micropython to access/upload data on cloud
- Setting up HTTP server and testing HTTP methods on local host and with cloud
- Setting up MQTT server and testing publish & subscribe methods
- Understanding TCP/IP protocol and pushing and pulling data from cloud using Get/Post methods
- Understanding differences between TCP and UDP protocols practically
BASIC IOT LAB SETUP
- Development Boards
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Arduino Mega (ATMega2560)
- Memory Card (16 GB)
- HDMI – VGA Converter
- 1A Power Adapter
- Electronic Components
- Sensors – Analog temperature sensor(LM35)
- IR Proximity Sensor
- Switches – Push Button (10)
- Alphanumeric LCD(16×2
- DC Motor
- LEDs (10)
- Resistors (20)
- Connecting leads (25)
- Communication Modules
- WiFi – ESP12E (breakout Board)
- Bluetooth – HC05
Job in Preferred Sector:
Why Choose Root2learn for IoT Training?
Classroom and Online Training:
Who can attained:
- Software Developers and Architects
- Analytics Professionals
- Data Management Professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Data Scientists
- Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Analytics
- Anyone interested in Big Data Analytics
Compared to a person having a casual IoT training, a candidate with the IoT certification training will have more chances to get a job in MNCs. IoT training has three main courses that include Foundations and Principles, Modeling, and applications which in turn have many parts in it. At root2learn, you can learn all the basic to advanced concepts of IoT through our certification program.
After completing IoT training online at root2learn, you will be able to combine the microcontrollers and sensors along with mobile applications. In our IoT certification course, you can also get access to the guides prepared by our expert trainers, lecture transcripts, and student forums. Our IoT online certification adds value to your resume and impresses the recruiters.
How do you provide online training ?
The training would be provided over a web platform. It is the most demanded & modernized way of “Instructor Led Training” without the need for expensive travelling that can be attended from anywhere in the world. You can attained from your home.
Which option do I choose for training, Virtual or classroom training?
You can decide which one suitable for you:
|LessÂ Expensive||More Expensive|
|Recorded video of same session to refer in future||No, recorded video|
|Can attain from any place, internet ( 512 KBPS speed) and System required||Need to go at training venue|
|Can attain from home or office or from other country||No, have to stay in same city|
|Interactive session||Interactive session|
|Interaction with global professionals||Mostly local professionals|
|Flexi class pass, can attain as many class want in same fee||One class|
|If miss any class can go through same training video to connect in next session, and ask if have any query or can attain in any batch||If miss the class, will not able to attain same session|
|Gradually learning ( as training will go near about one month, so you can prepare with training) will get enough time to revise covered topics||Some training will finished in 4 days, or within one week. So it will be more load and will not have enough time to revise covered topics|
|Highly expected trainer ( 23 years, 6 years training experience)||May be have experienced trainer|
|Demo session ( past recorded video)||Not available|
What is Virtual classroom training?
Virtual classroom training for Big data and Hadoop is training conducted via online live streaming of a class. The classes are conducted by a Certified trainer with more than 20 years of work and training experience. It is interactive session, you can asked the question to trainer and will also ask the question. it is one to one interaction. It is video conference type of training.
Is this live training, or will I watch pre-recorded videos?
All the classes are live. They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during the class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
What tools do I need to attend the training sessions?
- Windows: any version newer than Windows XP SP3
- Mac: any version newer than OSX 10.6
- Internet speed: Preferably faster than 512 Kbps
- Headset, speakers, microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to the others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
Where is the training held?
There is no training venue for Virtual classroom training. It is online live training you can attained from your home by login at your system, for that we will provide you login id and password.
For classroom training you will get email at your registered email id as per your location.
What is 100% training quality guarentee?
If you are not happy with our training quality, inform us within 1st half of Training on First Day. We will refund your entire training fee with 7 working days.